|Location:||Kemah, TX, United States|
|Boat Name:||Knee Deep|
|Draft:||4 ft 6 in|
|Number of Engines:||1|
In Mast Furling, Dinghy, Outboard, below decks Auto-pilot , and a lot More
The Catalina 350 sloop won the Cruising World Sailboat of the Year award when she was first introduced. It’s easy to understand why because her design incorporates many great features usually only found in larger vessels. These include a 13´ beam, making her feel like most 40´vessels inside, while ensuring easy handling for a couple. Her easy rig with all roller furling sails, self-tailing winches and sail controls which are led aft to the cockpit, seem to take the “hard work” out of sailing. Deep coamings and seats with custom cushions that are long enough for sleeping highlight the cockpit. Wide weather decks, tall life lines and inboard shrouds allow for safe movement on board in all weather conditions. A divided anchor locker has double rollers and electric windlass. Her enormous cockpit also includes a custom dodger/bimini with outboard handrails on the dodger. As a bonus, a 10′ West Marine dinghy (2009) with a 4HP Mercury four stroke outboard is also included.
Knee Deep’s interior offers 6’7” headroom, two queen-sized cabins, a double entry head with separate stall shower, a spacious main salon that can accommodate three more overnight guests if desired and a galley which will satisfy any cook. The air conditioning/heat will keep you comfortable in any climate. There is abundant storage which is great for extended cruising or a live-a-board. She even has the extra “mid” water tank which increases her overall water capacity to 100 gallons.
Knee Deep is very well-equipped, in turn-key condition and READY TO GO SAILING!
Pics and Video coming soon!
Preliminary Listing–Final Specs and equipment are still subject to owners’ approval.
|LOA:||36 ft 5 in|
|LWL:||31 ft 3 in|
|Max Bridge Clearance:||53 ft|
|Max Draft:||4 ft 6 in|
|Cabin Headroom:||6 ft 7 in|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity:||39 gal|
|Fresh Water Tanks Capacity:||100 gal|
|Holding Tank Capacity:||22 gal|
|Number of single berths:||1|
|Number of double berths:||3|
|Number of Cabins:||2|
|Number of Heads:||1|
|Propeller Type:||3 Blade|
The interior of Knee Deep feels and lives like a much larger vessel. Staterooms fore and aft provide privacy for two couples. The forward cabin sleeps 2 and has a centerline queen and a private entrance to the head. The large head has a separate, walk-in shower stall, electric toilet and a holding tank as well as a second entrance door from the salon. The aft cabin sleeps 2 in a large athwartships queen berth and has plenty of storage. Both staterooms have inner spring mattresses. Her starboard salon settee features dining for 2 on a small table which converts to a single settee which is long enough for most people to sleep on comfortably. The main salon settee and dinette are upholstered in the easy-to-clean, buttery soft Ultra Suede. To port is a dinette with a moveable bench, also covered in Ultra Suede. The dinette will convert to a double berth. The large U-shaped galley is aft of the starboard settee and is complete with separate refrigerator and freezer, and lots of counter space and storage. Her nav station is across to port at the base of the companionway ladder and allows the navigator to sit down. Highlights of the interior include:
- Varnished teak interior and trim which is light and bright
- Teak and holly cabin sole
- Air conditioning/heat
- Five opening overhead hatches
- Screens for all ports and hatches
- New LED lighting in main salon (2011)
- Ultra Suede in Main salon
- Dishes included
- Enormous salon w/ 6′ 7″ headroom
- Queen-size, innerspring mattresses in each stateroom
- Electric Head with separate shower enclosure
- Weems and Plath barometer
- Tank monitor – water and holding
Well-equipped, U-shaped galley with lots of counter space and storage. Divided refrigerator/freezer has front and top access doors.
- Hillerage propane 2 burner stove w/ oven.
- 700 watt Microwave (2010)
- Twin deep stainless steel DEEP sinks.
- Pressure hot/cold water
- Extra water tank which increases her overall water capacity to 100 gallons
- Hot water heater – engine heat exchanger or shorepower.
- Adler Barbour refrigerator – top and front loading access.
- Adler Barbour separate freezer – top loading.
- Multiple storage areas
- Raymarine E80 Plotter/GPS includes two chartcards with Florida panhandle, west coast FL and Bahamas.
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata: Depth,Speed and Log.
- Raymarine ST60 Wind.
- Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot
- Icom VHF M422 (Nav station)
- Icom Command Mike (helm)
- Icom Handheld
- 19″ Samsung flat screen TV
- Twin 30 amp 120VAC shorepower. One is dedicated to the air conditioning
- Shorepower cords
- Four 6VDC batteries (2010)
- D.C. Electrical system w/safety switch & panel w/breakers
- A.C. dockside power w/6 outlets, polarity indicator & breakers
- Anchor light on masthead
- Deck light & steaming light on mast
- Navigation lights to International Rules
- Adjustable halogen cabin lights
Cockpit & Deck
- 10′ West Marine Dinghy (2009) with a 4 hp Mercury four stroke outboard
- Custom Dodger/Bimini with side handles on the dodger
- Lifejackets and USCG safety items
- Transom Hot/cold shower
- Open transom for easy walk through access
- Folding ladder and scoop transom w/ seats/storage
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit has two cushioned seats on stern rail
- Cockpit table with two wing leaves.
- Leather steering wheel cover
- Magnum propane grill, rail mounted
- Garhauer outboard engine davit lift
- Maxwell 800 electric windlass
- Split foredeck anchor storage
- Three anchors- Manson(2010) 35′ chain & 200′ rode, Bruce type 25′ chain & 180′ rode, Guardian type
- Fenders, lines, and boathook
- Auxiliary tiller
- Manual bilge pump
Engine & Mechanical
- Marine Air Systems – Air conditioning w/ heat
- 35 HP Westerbeke four cylinder diesel engine
- Racor fuel filter
- Spare impellar
- Pedestal steering w/braker, single lever engine controls
- 5″ Illuminated Binnacle compass
- 3-Blade bronze propeller
- Bilge blower
- Stainless steel destroyer wheel
Sails & Rigging
- Lines led aft to cockpit including mainsail furling
- Inner mast furling main sail
- Schaefer 2100 roller furling genoa system
- 135% genoa
- Double spreader mast rig
- Spit backstay
- Garhauer cabin top 5:1 traveler w/ clam cleat lines led aft
- Line bags on cabin top
- Solid boom vang
- Two Harken #44 self-tailing 2 speed genoa winches
- Two Harken #32 self-tailing 2 speed cabin top winches w/ 6 linestoppers
- Two winch handles
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat. All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.