|Location:||Kemah, TX, United States|
|Boat Name:||Nancy Ann II|
|Draft:||4 ft 5in|
“Nancy Ann II
The Catalina 36 is a great family cruiser and also makes a nice live-aboard. Bottom Job 2013 This vessel was specially designed for comfort and ease of use. The Nancy Ann II is a very well-maintained example of this popular boat. She sails well, has a spacious cockpit with plenty of seating for relaxing and entertaining and sleeps 7 below. The bright and airy interior is very comfortable with two private cabins, large head, spacious salon and pleasantly well-equipped galley area made for easy food preparation. In addition, cruisers love the Catalina 36’s renowned storage space with ample drawers, lockers and bins for all their provisions and gear. Overall, the Nancy Ann II has many features that make for a pleasurable sailing experience:
- Easily sailed by a couple or single-handed with all lines led aft coupled with the autopilot, self-tailing winches and easily traveled side decks
- Huge, comfortable cockpit with walk-through transom and extra-large bimini
- Cruiseair Air Conditioning with 16,000 BTU’s
- Private, very large V-berth with separate entrance to head
- Private aft cabin with an athwartships double berth
- Roomy salon with large convertible settee to port and a second convertible dinette/gaming table to starboard
- U-shaped, cruising galley with plenty of counter space
- Generous storage areas both above and below deck
- See the full specifications for more details!
Many experienced sailors have considered this particular Catalina the perfect boat for their sailing lifestyle. The Nancy Ann IIis a fine example of the line and shows like a much newer boat. She is a MUST SEE Catalina 36. You’ll love her!