|Location:||Kemah, TX, United States|
|Boat Name:||My Lu Eze|
|Draft:||5 ft 7 in|
|Number of Engines:||1|
My Lu Eze
This is probably one of the best examples of a Catalina 470 currently available on the market. Previous owners of My Lu Eze have owned other Catalina’s, all of which were immaculately taken care of and were also upgraded with features to make the boat more practical or be a better live aboard. Besides all the standard Catalina 470 features like In-Mast Furling, Gen-set, and A/C, this Catalina 470 has a lot of custom features including:
- Custom A/C installation.
- Custom Shorepower Electrical upgrade.
- Bow Thruster.
- Custom Fiberglass Bimini.
- Custom Cabinetry.
- Louvered Doors.
- Upgraded LED Lighting.
- And many other great liveaboard and cruising features!
This boat is priced right and replacement will touch $500K. See the full specifications for more details!
|LOA:||46 ft 6 in|
|Max Draft:||5 ft 7 in|
|Dry Weight:||27750 lb|
|Number of single berths:||1|
|Number of double berths:||3|
|Number of Cabins:||2|
|Number of Heads:||2|
- Large Gloss Finished Dining Table To Port
- Flat Panel TV On Bulkhead
- Custom Teak Sinks, Trashcan, And Stove Top Covers
- New Adler Barbour Refrigerator System, Condenser And Cold Plate Installed November 2008
- Refrigeration System, DC Powered With Divided Refrigeration/Freezer Compartments
- Overhead Galley Storage Cabinet
- Microwave Oven, Built-In, AC Powered
- Three-Burner Stainless Steel Stove With Oven, LPG, Gimbaled With Lock
- Stove Hood With Light And Power Vent To Exterior
- Large Top Loading Locker
- Soft Composite Galley Sole
- Illuminated Cabinet With Beveled Glass Door
- In-Counter Trash Chute To Under Counter Bin
- Overhead Cabinets With Glass And Dish Storage
- Two Private Heads, Both With Separate Showers
- New Jabsco Electric Head Aft With Full Size Seat
Deck and Hull
Rigid Fiberglass Bimini With Windshield And Solar Shades $14,000(storm proven in Hurricane Ike with 100 + winds)
Sails, Spars and Rigging
- In Mast Furling
- Genoa Sheet Cars Adjustable Under Load With 4 to 1 Purchase Manufactured By Garhauer
- Fischer Panda Genset (563 hrs)Serviced And Replaced Manifold, November 2008
- Redesigned Electrical Dual Shore Power Aft And Forward-50 Amp 250 Volt. All Original 30 Amp System Intact in case Marina Is Unable To Accommodate 50 Amp System. Installed By Certified Marine Electrician In June Of 2008
- 3 New LifeLine AGM 8D No Maintenance Batteries Installed November 2008
- Heart 2500 Inverter With Xantrex Control
786 original engine hours on Yanmar 76
Diesel Fuel: 138 Gallons In Two (2) Tanks And An Additional 50 Gallon Tank Added Under Stb Settee.
New Raw Water Impellar on Engine in June, 2012.
Mechanical and Plumbing
- Side Power SP95 T Bow Thruster – Replaced 1 Propeller & New Zincs on Shaft, June, 2012
- (3) Air Conditioning & Heating Units:
- 1st Unit – 12,000 BTU Cruisair in Forward Cabin, With Adjustable Vents In Cabin And Into Main Salon, New June, 2008
- 2nd Unit – 10,000 BTU Cruisair in Aft Cabin, New June, 2008
- 3rd Unit – 16,000 BTU Cruisair in Salon, New August, 2012
- All Air System Condensate Led To A Dedicated Sump Collection Box In Bilge
- Fischer Panda GenSet (563 hrs) – Serviced And Replaced Manifold November 2008
Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- GPSMAP 3010C
- GSD 20 Sonar /Fish Finder Module Interfaced To Chartplotter
- Raymarine Gyro Plus 2 Onboard Nav Computer
- Raymarine ST7001 Auto Pilot
- Raymarine ST60 Depth Sounder
- Raymarine ST60 Wind And Close Hauled Wind Instruments
- Raymarine ST60 Speed Instrument
- Raymarine ST60 Multi Instrument at Nav Station
- Twin Ritchie Compasses
- VHF Below With RAM Mike At Helm Station
- ICOM MA 500 TR AIS Interface …. Garmin 3010
HD 26 Visio,HD Samsung DVD Player,HD Digital Receiver Custom Installed Complete With Hidden Wiring And Power-New November 2008
Additional Features and Upgrades
- New Jabsco Macerator Pump Forward
- New Hatch Covers & Cockpit Cushions (North Canvas)
- Additional 50 Gallon Fuel Tank Under Starboard Settee
- Rigid Fiberglass Bimini With Windshield And Solar Shades (survived IKE with 100 + winds)
- New Peek-A-Boo Blinds in the Interior
- Both Television Lockers Converted To Additional Storage (see photo section)
- Custom Storage Locker Forward Cabin Bulkhead (see photo section)
- DSL Line, Printer Cable, Power Cords Routed To Nav Station
- Mast Top Digital Dantronics UFO TV, VHF , FM Antennae
- New Jabsco Full Size Push Button Electric Toilet With Fresh Water Rinse Installed In Aft Head In November 2008
- Added Water Counter That Counts Actual Gallons Consumed
- Added Bilge Pump Cycle Counter
- Kato Marine Davit System, 300 lb. each arm, Custom Bracing
- Viking UKL RescYou Life Raft (Needs Certification)
- Dutchman Boom Brake BB750 Custom Hardware
- Personal Items
- BBQ Pit