1988 Morgan Catalina Classic 41
This boat has had constant care and updating.
Westerbeke 7.6 Generator
with Premium Sound Enclosure
2 Cruise Air marine A/C Reverse Cycle A/C Units -
16K and 10K Btus
Digital Thermostats with Dehumidify Cycle
Yanmar Diesel Engine
This boat is bluewater ready - well made and well equipped
Spacious and Comfortable for long distance or day sailing
Call for complete details
Basic Boat Info
Price: $107,000 USD
Boat Name: "Gypsy Wind"
Model: Catalina Classic 41
Beam: 13 ft 10 in
Nominal Length: 41 ft
Length Overall: 41 ft
Engines / Speed
Engine 1 Specs:
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4JHBE
- Fuel: diesel
- Engine Power: 44|horsepowerhp
Total Engine Power: 44 hphp
Fuel Tank Capacity: | gal
Water Tank Capacity: | gal
Holding Tank Capacity: | gal
Boat Class: Cruisers
Little Yacht Sales
Tel: (281) 734-7703
Waterford Harbor and South Shore Harbour Marina's
- Sleeps 4 in 2 staterooms.
- Comfortable V -berth forward with shelves to port and starboard, two drawers, and privacy door to guest head.
- The V -berth forward has a private head with a 21 gallon holding tank and large amounts of storage and access to the chain locker.
- Opening hatch and ports throughout.
- Portside salon has a hanging locker, door to guest head, settee with storage under and over.
- Across to starboard is an L-shaped dinette area with custom folding table, two lockers and a fitted storage area between.
- Aft is the spacious galley.
- Adjacent to port is the dedicated nav station w/seat, flip-top chart table, 4 drawers, seat storage and an additional shelf alongside.
- Walkthrough to the aft master stateroom houses a work shelf and access to engine/generator room thru double doors.
- Master stateroom is aft with athwartship queen berth teak trimmed hanging lockers and built-in storage. The ensuite head is forward to starboard and includes a separate shower stall, mirrored cabinet, adequate stowage for all necessities, a stainless steel sink with pressure water, and an electric head with a 26 gallon holding tank.
If you have never been on a Morgan 41, then you have not had the pleasure of cooking in a Galley that is made for a chef. This is your chance to have a dinner for 6 and not even leave the kitchen.
- Two Adler Barbour 12V top-loading refrigerator/freezers
- Double stainless steel sink
- Mica countertops
- U-shaped galley w/6 overhead cabinets, 8 drawers
- Gimballed Force 10 3-bumer propane stove w/oven
- Origo microwave
- Hot water heater pressure water systems
This deck has room for all your needs and even more with her massive beam...spacious decks and roomy cockpit
Sails and sailing equipment
- Bimini with full enclosures
- Cockpit cushions
- Hot & cold cockpit shower
- Magma Propane BBQ
- Life jackets
- Swim ladder
- Simpson-Lawrence Sprint Electric anchor windlass
- 45-lb. CQR Hinged-Plow Anchor
- Mast Mounted Radar Dome, Radar Reflector, TV Antenna,
- Running and Deck Lights.
- 4 Fenders
- Custom Dinghy Davits
- Propane locker with 2 large marine grade propane tanks
- Mainsail and dutchman system
- Genoa and roller furling
- Large blocks on mainsail system
- Whisker pole
- Sails were cleaned and reconditioned in 2018
- 2 CruiseAir Reverse Cycle A/C Units - 16K and 10K Btu's
- Spare Anchor
- 3 Bulkhead Mounted 12v DC Fans
- Mast Mounted Deck Light
- Ritchie Compass
- AM/FM CD Stereo System with Sony 1 0-CD changer
- 2 C02 and 2 smoke detectors
- Custom Dinghy Davits
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat. All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
Contact Listing Agent:
Josh Johnson CPYB
- Direct (281) 734-7703
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finding the right boat for you,Power or Sail Worldwide Since 1975with Professionalism and Integrity. Island Packet Specialist Since 1984.
More Contact Info for Josh
- LYS Website:Little Yacht Sales
- Joshs Website:Sailboatcorner.com
How to Find US!
- Pier 6&7 Waterford Harbor
800 Mariners Dr. Kemah TX