Electrical and Mechanical
- Kohler diesel generator 1412 hours
- Heart inverter/battery charger
- Heat Interface Link 200
- 2 New marine AC units 2018
- All thru hulls serviced or replaced as necessary 2021
- New dripless shaft seal 2021
- Compounded and waxed 2021
- Electric windlass with Danforth style anchor
- Engine gauges (not dummy lights)
- Raymarine chartplotter
- Raytheon below deck autopilot
- Gimballed Raytheon radar
- Raymarine Multi
- B&G Network VHF
- Autohelm Wind
- Autohelm Depth (screen is darkened)
- Autohelm Speed
Rigging, Sails and Sail Handling Equipment
- Double polished SS sink with pressure hot & cold water
- Gimballed 3 burner propane stove with oven
- Top opening freezer and front and top opening fridge (need new compressor-estimate $4,000)
- Built-in microwave
- Corian counter tops
- Plenty of locker space for storage
Hull, Deck and Cockpit
- 2 Speed self-tailing electric cabin top winch for the mainsail
- Mainsail with Dutchman flaking system
- Roller furling genoa
- Telescoping whisker pole
- Boom vang
- Walk-up transom with hot and cold shower
- Lockers in transom steps
- Ports have been resealed 2021
- Bottom job 2021
- All ports and hatches checked for leaks and resealed as necessary
- Full enclosure with windshield cover
- Sunbrella covers for overhead hatches and windows
- SS deck handrails
- Bow seat
- Shore water hook-up
- Starboard cockpit table
- Snap-it drink and utility holders
- Snap-it binocular holder at helm
- Lifesling with hard cover mounted on stern rail
The spacious master suite is aft with full standing head room, centerline queen, settee to port, vanity, tons of hanging locker space and a private head.
The master head has a separate shower and small tub with seat in it, a vanity with Corian countertop, lockers and an electric commode.
As you leave the master suite, there is excellent access to the engine room inboard. Outboard is a large locker and a full nav station with desk and retractable seat.
The galley is spacious, yet secure when underway. There is plenty of countertop space, storage lockers, dish stowage, 3 burner stove with oven, fridge and freezer (see note under galley section), microwave and double SS sink.
The salon features a long settee to starboard and a C-shape settee with oval table to port. A bench seat, with storage under, is on the other side of the table. This seat can be adjust to move out of the way when not in use. Storage cabinets are above the starboard settee and a shelf is above the port settee.
Forward of the salon and to starboard is the second head, which also has a separate stand-up shower with a seat, vanity with Corian countertop and an electric commode.
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
Contact the listing broker
Paul Stehfest Paul@LittleYachtSales.com 903-401-9049
Want to sell your boat? I'm always looking for clean, quality listings. Contact me for a free, professional, personalized market evaluation.
Your Source For
New Lagoon Catamarans
New Catalina Yachts
And Quality Brokerage Boats
CertifiedProfessionalYacht Broker (CPYB)
FloridaLicensedBroker # YSL8978
Gulf Coast Yacht Brokers Association (GCYBA)