The unusually wide 16 beam allows for a spacious three stateroom floorplan that is comparable to interiors found on a larger yacht. Elegant, yet neutral colored fabrics lend a subtle, tropical, Tommy Bahama feel to the interior design. Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning and heat units throughout the boat keep you comfortable in all climates.
You enter the salon from the cockpit via a sliding glass door to starboard. As you enter, immediately to starboard is a wet bar with sink. It is conveniently located to entertain guests both in the salon and in the cockpit. An upholstered, barrel-type, swivel chair is just forward of the wet bar.
To port and directly across from the wet bar is a comfortable L-shaped settee with a table that features adjustable height and expandable leaves. The well-equipped galley is just forward of the settee. A low-profile counter separates the galley from the salon, but maintains the open layout and allows the chef to interact with guests.
A small dinette is located to starboard and directly across from the galley, which is convenient for ease of serving. Above the dinette is a built-in entertainment center with Vizio TV and stereo system.
Continuing forward, you descend four steps down to a central hallway. Immediately to starboard, there is the private entry into a guestroom tucked under the salon area with a double berth and built-in storage and locker space.
Directly across the hallway on the port side is the master stateroom with private head. The master features a queen-sized berth, lots of storage cabinets, a Vizio TV and ensuite head with a huge, enclosed shower with bench.
Continuing forward in the hallway, there is a storage cabinet to starboard that houses a stackable washer and dryer. Next, to starboard is one of two entry doors into the guest head. Finally, the hallway ends at the private entry into the VIP guest stateroom. This cabin features a centerline queen berth with lots of built-in storage cabinets, a Vizio TV and a private entrance into the guest head.
- L-shaped sofa on port side with adjustable height table w/folding leaves
- Wet bar w/sink
- Barrel swivel chair
- Dinette with table
- Built-in entertainment center w/TV & Stereo
- Nice condition, neutral carpeting
- Recessed lighting
- Central vacuum system outlet
- Teak & Holly Floor
- (2) Subzero refrigerator/freezers
- Trash compactor
- Corian countertops
- Microwave/Convection Oven
- Kitchen Aid 2 burner electric stove
- Ample galley storage drawers and cabinets
Master Stateroom & Head
- Queen-sized, forward facing berth
- Lots of built-in storage cabinets
- Vizio TV
- Private, ensuite head with vanity, mirror, toilet & huge enclosed shower stall w/seat
Forward VIP Guest Stateroom & Head
- Centerline Queen-sized berth
- Lots of built-in storage cabinets
- Vizio TV
- Private access door to guest head
- Guest head also has 2nd access door from the hallway
- Guest Head has vanity with sink, storage & mirror and an enclosed shower
Mid-Ship Guest Stateroom
Electronics & Entertainment
- Cozy double berth with built-in dresser and hanging locker
- Autohelm Tridata
- Robertson AP300X
- Garmin 3205 Color Plotter
- Garmin 4212 w/Radar
- ICOM IC-M304 VHF
- VHF Raytheon Extra
- (3) Flat Screen Vizio TVs, Wall Mounted (Salon, Master Stateroom & VIP Guest Stateroom)
- JVC CD AM/FM w/Sony Speakers
- Westerbeke 11kw Generator
- 12V and 110V Breaker & Distribution Panel in the Salon
- 50-amp Power Cord
- Master Cable Outlet in Cockpit
- Batteries & Battery charger
- Spreader Lights
- Navigation Lights
- Interior Lights
Access to the bridge is via a ladder in the cockpit.
Forward Deck & Cockpit
- Hardtop Cover w/Three-Sided Enclosure w/Lexan Windshield & Side Windows
- (2) Helm Chairs
- Bench Seating Forward on Bridge for Guests & Storage Underneath
- Clear Bridge Entrance Hatch Cover for Safety
- Helm w/Hydraulic Wheel Steering & Overhead Electronics Box
- Flush-Mounted Overhead Lighting Above Helm Station
- Extra Rod Holders
Engines & Mechanical
- Bow Pulpit w/Rails
- Electric Windlass
- Saltwater Wash Down System
- VMT Davit on Bow
- Small Cockpit Bimini
- Cockpit Engine Controls
- Ladder to Flybridge
- Coaming Bolsters
- Teak Covering Boards
- Rod Holders
- Fish Box & Pump
- Live Well
- Bait Prep Station
- Transom Door w/Direct Access to Swim Platform
- Electric Cable Master Outlet for 50 amp Shorepower Cord
Quotes from Revews
- Twin 600hp MAN Diesel Engines
- Freshwater Cooling System
- Oil Transfer System
- Engine Synchronizers
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- (2) Bilge Blowers
- Engine Fuel Shut-Off Valve
- Bilge Pumps
- Halon Fireboy System
- Cruisair Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning/Heat
- Central Vacuum System
- Stackable Washer & Dryer
"Underway, the 48 rides like most Oceans. The minimal deadrise design at the transom pops the Super Sport out of the hole with ease.Once at cruise its as efficient as they come. It sits well beam-to and the modified-V takes most seas comfortably."
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
Contact Listing Agent:
Josh Johnson CPYB
- Direct (281) 734-7703
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finding the right boat for you, Power or Sail Worldwide Since 1975 with Professionalism and Integrity. Island Packet Specialist Since 1984.
More Contact Info for Josh
- LYS Website: Little Yacht Sales
- Joshs Website: Sailboatcorner.com
How to Find US!
- Pier 6&7 Waterford Harbor
800 Mariners Dr. Kemah TX
P.O. Box 259 Kemah, TX 77565