Videos You Have to See
See the Professional Video Tours of this Yacht:
(Sorry, you will have to cut and paste each link into your browser. Yachtworld no longer allows for easy links in their listings.)
OWNER'S VIDEO: COPY AND PASTE LINK
UNDER SAIL: COPY AND PASTE LINK
SPLASH AND UNDERWAY: COPY AND PASTE LINK
This beautiful Taswell 50 features private accommodations for two couples in separate cabins, plus a settee berth and sleeps up to six people in two staterooms and the convertable salon. Headroom is 65 or better throughout the boat and storage capacity can only be noted as incredible.
Beautiful, first-class workmanship is featured throughout this vessel. All trim is hand-selected teak, sanded and treated to a smooth satin finish, with high gloss finish on the trim. The floor is teak and holly varnished to a high gloss. All doors are beveled and hand-fitted, all hanging lockers are lighted and cedar-lined and are equipped with louvered or vented doors. There are custom teak handholds mounted throughout for additional safety whilst underway, most notably over the main dinette, where you will find handholds designed into the table lighting unit.
Overhead lighting is done with beautiful Cantalupi fixtures using LED lamps, as well as many fluorescent fixtures in appropriate places and tasteful brass reading lamps.
The upholstery is a high-grade, custom fabric in a beautiful Hunter Green color, which is accented throughout the yacht. There are white curtains trimmed in green, lined with black out fabric in the main salon and custom black out port covers, trimmed in green, in the staterooms, etc. The salon features two electric, 13-way power, custom-built Flexsteel, swiveling easy chairs covered in green Ultraleather.
Forward Storage/Workshop Area
Starting all the way forward, there is a divided chain locker and actual workshop space. Having an air-conditioned atmosphere to work on those needed boating projects contributes greatly toward comfortable, long-term cruising!
This area includes outboard louvered lockers and cabinets, shelving, swing-out work seat, work surface to starboard and center and nonskid flooring that is removable for access to the bow thruster. Both to port & starboard, just forward of the shower bulkhead, there are 2 large lockers (1-each side) with access from the workshop and floor to ceiling storage for spares and miscellaneous items.
Next aft is the large guest head, with a roomy shower stall with Lexan doors and teak grating. The head features an oval stainless steel sink on Corian countertop, a large teak trimmed mirror, NEW (2017) electric marine macerating toilet and good lighting and ventilation. There is a locker under the sink and outboard, as well as shelf with fiddles and lockers outboard of the toilet with fiddled shelving above.
Continuing aft, you enter the forward guest suite sleeping area. This space features a large, full-sized Pullman berth to port with louvered lockers outboard, opening port, overhead dorades and reading lights. At the foot of the berth, there are two large, louvered lockers on the forward bulkhead as well as a bank of large drawers under the Pullman berth. This forward suite is truly designed for the comfort and convenience of your guests!
Continuing aft to midship, you will enter the main salon.
Just to port of the mast, is a beautiful, large,lighted Crystal cabinet with cut, beveled glass door and window. This piece is a finely crafted work of art. Inside are plexiglass shelves routed to fit the base of each piece of crystal and with locks for the ships 12-person, crystal champagne, wine, highball and water glasses, The bottom teak locker door holds the fine white, gold trimmed, 8-person china service, all of which is stored in zippered, padded bags.. This area was specifically chosen to store these magnificent dinner settings, as it is on centerline where there is less motion whilst offshore. All of the crystal sterling silver and china convey with the yacht.
Outboard to port, is the large, comfortable convertible settee with luxurious back cushions. There are TWO beautiful teak tables, one rectangular-shaped for cocktail and hors douvres and the other is a much larger dining table. Both use the stainless steel adjustable mount beneath.The custom designed lighting over the dining area features Cantalupi LED fixtures, theatre rope lighting above and behind and hand-hold cut-outs for safety. There is a large storage area behind the main companionway stairs with a dedicated compartment to securely hold the dining table when not in use, plus a large trash pull-out bin. On centerline, to starboard, is the second dining/seating settee, with removable back and built-in handholds, for security while underway.
Outboard to port and most forward, is a double louvered door with storage behind, followed by a cubby alcove, two brass reading lights above and on either side and a 22" fluorescent light over the ports. There is an additional louvered locker aft, which holds the flat screen TV. The TV is mounted on an innovative fold up/down platform, which allows you access to a large storage locker while the TV is secured in its up position.
In the ceiling, at the center of the port settee, there is a 76 pull-down, theater big screen, for watching movies with the built-in projection system. There is a BOSE surround sound system with 12-multiple speakers, including 1-non powered and 1-powered sub-woofer.The two Ultraleather Flexsteel recliners on the starboard side of the salon provide the best seats in the ship on those rainy movie and popcorn evenings!
Throughout the salon, there is more great lighting and storage, including a liquor/wine locker that securely holds over a dozen bottles.
Directly aft of the main salon and to port, is the ships command center, in a proper offshore, forward facing designed navigation station. This L shaped nav station includes a huge forward-facing chart table with an additional shelf and work area to port. This space provides a tremendous amount of room for an exceptional compliment of navigation and electronic equipment.
The large nav table/desk, which can hold real sized navigational charts, also has an under the desk, slide-out drawer for the wireless computer keyboard. The Captains chair is a comfortable contoured, swivel style armchair for comfort while navigating in offshore sailing conditions. The main electrical panel is at your fingertips from the Captains nav chair for complete control of the yacht at this position.
There is a generous amount of storage lockers under the desktop and beside the Captains chair. Also included is a custom built, 12V computer with wireless mouse, wireless keyboard and external speakers. Included, are many Navionics charts for the Caribbean and East Coast of the U.S. The computer and the E120 display are linked together via an Ethernet cable, which allows you to view all of your chartings from below at the navigation station, and then upload it all, to the E120 in the cockpit. The well-organized, electrical panel is to starboard of the Captains chair. Below the panel are two opening doors which provide engine room access.
This aft master stateroom can be accessed from doors on both the port and starboard side. The main door is located aft of the galley. A second entrance is aft of the navigation station via the walk-thru head. Being able to enter the master head immediately after descending the companionway steps is a very convenient feature on a cruising yacht. Consistent with the rest of the interior, there is amazing storage and lighting in this stateroom. The cabin is spacious enough to include a queen-sized berth with a luxurious custom mattress, two settees to port and starboard and a beautiful dressing table with more storage. Behind this removable dressing table, is yet another large door into the engine room.
The owners private head features a separate shower over a teak grate with Lexan door, large shower seat, oval stainless steel sink, mirrored medicine cabinets, towel lockers and Corian counter top and toilet area. In the shower space, there is a good sized seating area with storage locker over and an opening port. In front of the shower seat and installed outboard, there are 2-large opening doors which conceal the built-in combination Splendide brand, washer/dryer. Under the washer/dryer, there is a large locker for storing laundry detergent.
This classic, offshore-safe galley, located to starboard of the companionway steps, will delight the gourmet cook, whether at sea or dockside.
Every inch of space in this incredible galley has been designed to provide more workspace and storage than in most land-based, home kitchens. Custom cabinets, drawers and lockers make it easy to store provisions for extended cruising. Thoughtfully positioned Thin Lites and three S.S. opening ports, plus the Cantalupi LED overhead lights offer great ventilation and lighting for the entire galley area.
Another exceptional galley detail is the custom built-in Vent-a-hood over the Force 10 stove/oven with broiler. This hood has an engine room type blower and special venting built in which pushes the cooking air and smoke out of the stern of the boat.
The dual Sea Frost refrigerator and freezer are another system that has been custom designed and totally custom installed. One system is engine driven and one is a new (2017) 110V for use while at dock, or while running the generator.
For the serious gourmet cook, a highlight of the galley would have to be the huge spice rack located above the freezer. The spice rack is a 3-tiered double unit, with storage on the outside, then when swung open, two more, three-tiered storage areas are revealed on the backside.
With all of the workspaces and storage areas in this beautiful galley, cooking and then dining becomes an art in the world of cruising.
- Light Gray Corian Countertops w/Fiddles Completely Surrounding Galley
- Large Lighted Curved Cabinet Of Provision Storage
- Thin Lites W/Custom Teak EYE-SHIELD, Glare Protector Valances
- Over the Counter Custom Cabinetry
- Large Dry Storage Locker
- Silverware Drawer
- Multiple Large Pullout Storage Drawers
- Louvered Storage Cabinets
- All Drawers & Lockers in Galley are Lined W/White Formica
- 3-Burner Gimballed S.S. Force 10 Gimbaled Stove W/Oven & Broiler
- Custom Built-In Vent-a-hood W/Engine Room Type Blower
- Xantrax Fireboy Propane Sensing System
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water in Galley, Heads & Stern Outside Shower
- Fresh Water & Salt Water Foot Pump In Galley
- 2-Large, Extra Deep Polished Stainless Steel Sinks
- Single Lever Hot & Cold Pressure Water Faucet
- 2-In Sink, Foot Pumped, Water Faucets. 1-Salt Water, 1-Dual Purpose
- Corian Sink Covers, Which Store in Custom Trapezoidal Cabinet Over Sinks
- Locker Under Sink Unit
- Totally Custom Designed & Custom Installed, Dual Sea Frost Fridge/Freezer Systems, 1-Engine Driven, 1-110V
- Top Loading Access to Both Refrigerator & Freezer
- 2-Traditional Heavy Duty Front Opening Fridge/Freezer Doors - Both Doors W/Double Seals
- 3-Lg. Capacity Plates, 2-For freezer, 1-For Refrigerator, Both Mounted in Ceiling Of Fridge/Freezer, 1-Side Mounted Plate In Freezer
- Lighted Fridge/Freezer Compartments
- Temperature Gauges & Controls for each of the Refrigeration Systems
- 3-Tiered Double Unit, Swing Out Spice Rack
- Icemaker (25#s Ice Per Day (New 2016)
- Custom Built-In Knife Holder
- Built-In Panasonic Microwave
- 3-S.S. Opening Ports
- Cantalupi LED Overhead Lights Front & Aft
- 11 Gal. S.S. Hot Water Tank (New-2016)
Autopilot, Radar/Sonar & Wind Systems
- 1-Electric Raymarine Type 100/300 Autopilot
- 1-Hydraulic Raymarine S3G Smart Pilot Course computer autopilot (2008)
- Custom Built Switch For Switching Between The Hydraulic and Electric Autopilot
- Raymarine Smart Pilot ST8002 Autopilot Controller in Cockpit
- Autohelm, Autopilot Controller at Nav Center
- Raymarine 48 Mile Radar
- Raymarine SR100 Sirius Weather System
- Interphase SE200 - 2-Pod, 180 Degree Forward Bearing Sonar
- Raymarine ST60 Wind Speed/Wind Vane System
GPS & Computer Systems
- Raystar 125 Raymarine GPS
- Custom Built 12V Computer (2008)
- Raymarine RNSV6.0 Navigation Software for Computer
- Wireless Computer Keyboard
- Wireless Mouse
- External Speakers
- HP 460 Color Printer
- Linksys Wireless Router
- Linksys PSUS4 Print Server
- Serial 2 Ethernet Converter
- Navionics Charts For Caribbean & U.S., East Coast
- E120 Chart Plotting Display-Main Nav System On Boat (2011)
- Traditional Paper Charts For Caribbean & U.S. East Coast Handheld GPS
- 1 Handheld GPS
- 1 GPS MAP 76CX Handheld GPS (Never used,In Box)
- 1-Garmin GA29 GPS Antenna Pole/Flush Mount (Never used In Box)
- 1-Raymarine Raystar 125 GPS (2008)
- Raymarine ST80 System with spare displays
- 2-Raymarine Flux Gate Compasses
- 1-5 Ritchie Globemaster Compass @ Cockpit with S.S. sliding cover
- Smart Radio AIS Receiver
- Cell Phone Tower Amplifier For 30 Mile Coverage
- Icom 802 Ham Radio/SSB W/ICOM SP-24 External Speaker
- Cooper Mesh Counterpoise Embedded Throughout The Hull For SSB
- Standard Horizon VHF W/2-Mics, 1-Helm Mounted
- ICOM, IC-M72 Handheld VHF @ Nav Station
- 2-Loud Hailers, Mast Mounted, Operated From Mic @ Helm
- Iridium Satellite Phone W/Handset Or External Hands-Free Mic & Speaker
- Plus Corp Projector, Projected To 76 Drop Down Screen for movies
- Big Screen, KVH Trackvision Satellite Receiver Bose Acoustimass-10 Home Theatre Speaker System & An Additional Powered Subwoofer
- 19 Samsung LCD TV that swings up out of the way and reveals a LARGE, louvered Storage locker
- Ubiquity 2.4GHz and 5GHz Titanium Internet Radio
- Panasonic DVD-C220D Video/CD/DVD Player
- Custom Stereo With:
- Sony Amplifier
- Bose speakers throughout
- Westerbeke 12KW Generator with 2488 hours. Generator has both Mechanical & Electronic Regulation for smooth 120v operation from no load to full load. No burning up compressors from low voltage operation!
- 2nd Set of Gauges & Stop/Start Switches for Generator Mounted On Electrical Panel
- Kiss Wind Generator Controller
- Outback Power System Solar Controller for Solar Panels
- 4-Solar Panels Over Bimini And 2-Solar Panels Over Dinghy Davits = 1,000 Watts delivers 65Amps to the batteries in full sunlight
- Lifeline AGM Batteries:
- (6) 8G House 1350 Ah
- (2) 4D Engine Start 360 Ah
- (2) G27 For Dinghy 150Ah (which charge off the yachts main charging system)
- WELLS Battery Combiner
- Xantrex Marine 30 130-Amp Charger/Inverter
- Link 2000R Battery Monitoring System W/1-Complete Spare System in the Box and latest software revisions on both.
- Decklights On Bow
- 4-Spreader Deck Lights, 2-Facing Aft, 2-Facing Forward
- Stern Lights Mounted Above Dinghy Under Solar Panels
- International Navigation & Steaming Lights
- Tri-Anchor Strobe Light
- Nav Station Lights
- Red LED Courtesy Lights Throughout
- Interior Valance Lighting
- Cabin Lights
- Lighted Interior Hanging Cedar Lined Lockers
- Thinlite Flourescents:
- 2-Cockpit Ceiling, Red & White for night vision under sail
- 4-Main Salon
- 1-Forward Head
- 1-Forward Stateroom
- 1-Aft Stateroom
- BBQ Grill Light For Night Cooking
- 110 Volt Outlet, Under Starboard Stern Seat for BBQ Rotisserie
Sails And Rigging
- Fans Mounted @ Ea. HatchThroughout, 2-Swing Out Fans @ Aft Cabin Ports
- 2-50 Amp 110V Inlets at Stern of Boat
- 2-75 - 50 Amp Shore Power Cords
- WEMA 7-Position Gauge System for Fuel, Water & Holding Tanks
- 2 New (2017)-Electric Par Jabsco Heads with air hydraulic seats and tops.
- 2-Backup Alpha Alternator Regulators
- 2-130 Amp Heir Heavy Duty Interchangeable Alternators, 1-On Each Engine W/ZAP Stops
- Bilge Pump Monitoring System for Rule 3500 Pump W/Backup Spare Rule 1500 Pump
Cockpit, Deck And Hull
- Forespar Keel Stepped, Custom Mast & Boom with In-Boom Forespar Mainsail Furling System
- 1-Fully Battened In-Boom Furling Mainsail
- 1-Forespar 135% Furling Genoa
- 1-155% Furling Genoa on Harken Roller Furling
- 1-Furling Staysail on Harken Roller Furling
- 1-Dedicated Anderson Winch on Mainsheet Traveler
- Manual Forespar Vang w/Block & Tackle Adjustment System
- Custom Spinnaker Truck Built-In at Top of Mast to Prevent Spinnaker From Jamming Against Genoa
- 1-Carbon Fiber Spinnaker Pole Mounted on Mast w/Dedicated Anderson Winch for Raising and Lowering Pole
- Mainsail Furling Boom Has Built-In, Double Sided Stamoid Cover For Mainsail Sun Protection
- Navtec Terminal Rigging For All Standng Rigging
- Double Spreaders
- Full International Flag Set W/Flag Halyards
- 2-Electric S/T Lewmar #58 Genoa Winches 2-Speed
- 2-Manual S/T Lewmar #40 Staysail Winches 2 Speed
- 1-Electric S/T Lewmar #44 Mainsail Winch 2 Speed
- 1-Manual S/T Lewmar #40 Staysail Halyard On Mast 2 Speed
- 1-Manual S/T Lewmar #48 Genoa Halyard On Mast 2 Speed
- Removable Boom Preventer System W/Halyard Stoppers Led to Cockpit
- Custom Edson Teak Wheel
- Teak Cockpit Grate
- Fiberglass Hard Bimini And Hard Dodger W/Complete, Removable, Total Enclosure, W/G.E. MR10 "Mar Resistant, Guaranteed NOT To Yellow, Crack Or Craze, For 10 Years) 1/8 crystal clear. Lexan
- 2-Overhead Bimini Windows To Enable Viewing of Sail Shape & Wind Vane @ Top Of Mast
- Outboard Locker W/Space For 2-20#-Aluminum Propane Tanks
- Highly Varnished Teak Dining Table in Cockpit
- Dual Opening, Teak Doors @ Companionway Custom Closed Cell Cockpit Cushions W/Back Rest and also For Rear Seats W/Green Trim
- 1- ENGEL, 12 V 3-Amp, Deck Mounted Refrigerator Box Drink Cooler
- Teak Toe Rail W/30 Coats Bristol
- 2-Custom Mounted Dock Boxes, Fwd Of Mast, For Yachts On-Deck Tools Storage
- Integrated Hot & Cold Fresh Water, Shower Built into Swim Platform
- Maxwell Neilson VWC 3500 Electric Anchor Windlass With Custom Stainless Steel Dual Chain Stripping System
- Windlass Controls at Windlass and in Cockpit
- Digital Chain Counter @ Cockpit
- Double S.S. Anchor Bow Roller Assembly That Allows For Self-Launch Of Each Anchor
- 1-110 Manson S.S. Anchor W/275 High Test Chain
- 2-75# S.S. CQR Anchors W/275 High Test Chain
- Salt & Freshwater Deck and Anchor Washdown On the Bow
- (2) Custom Built Anchor Chain Locking Systems
- 7-Hood Opening Hatches W/Screens & Privacy Shields
- 22-Hood 316 S.S. Opening, Screened Ports
- 6- Large 3-dogged Hood Yacht system S.S. opening Screened Ports in Galley and main Salon instead of the usual plexaglass non-opening ports down the doghouse sides that Provide no Ventilation These very expensive super high quality ports were chosen to always be CLEAR.
- 6-Hood Dorades On Teak Dorade Boxes W/S.S. Guards
Mechanical And Plumbing
- Open, European Type Bow Pulpit for Bow Boarding, W/Teak Seat/Step & Dual Sunbrella Bags W/Pockets (New in 2019), Mounted on S.S. Bow Rails For Storage of Snubbers W/2-S.S. Claws & Anchor Marker Float W/7600 lb. Kevlar retrieval Line
- Custom S.S. Stern Posts (1-For KISS Wind Generator, 1-For Antenna Farm)
- 6- Custom S.S. Fender Holders Mounted On, Dinghy Davits & Stern Railings
- Custom S.S. Rail Mounts For Extensive Jerry Cans, All W/Hunter Green Trimmed Stamoid Canvas, W/S.S. Chain Security System.
- Double Lifelines On S.S. Stanchions, From Mid-Ship, Forward
- Solid Lifelines, From Midship, Aft into which the liferaft launching system is incorporated.
- 2-Opening Side Gates Amidships
- Oversized Forward, Aft & Mid-ship Cleats
- Custom Oversized Cleats @ Sugarscoop, For Dingy Tie-off
- Custom S.S. Sacrificial Stern Protector Inlaid into Sugarscoop
- Custom Installed Dual Backstays,
- Stainless Steel Mast Pulpits
- Bow to Stern Stamoid Full Boat Cover.
- Yanmar 4LHTE Turbo Charged 110 HP Diesel Engine W/1297 Engine Hours
- Oil Pan Under Main Engine W/Custom Electric Oil Pump Changing System for Engine, Transmission & Generator makes changing the oil a breeze as it takes it out and puts the new oil in with a 3-valve manifold
- Flexible Engine Mounts
- Custom Fuel Polishing & Priming System
- Westerbeke 12.5 KW Generator W/2488 Hrs W/Both Mechanical & Electronic voltage Regulation System
- 2-Engine Control Panels, 1-Eng Mounted, 1-Mounted on Electrical Panel
- Wesmar 10hp Bow Thruster
- 3-Blade Max Prop Reversing Prop
- PYI Dripless Shaft Seal (2015)
- Shaft Lock Brake System @ Helm
- 3-Fuel Filters Inline on Both the Engine & Generator
- 3-Each Cruisair 16,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Heat/Air Conditioning Units W/SMX Digital Controllers
- Spectra 1000 GPD, 42GPH Watermaker W/12,000 Volt Z-Brain W/3-Position Manifolds To Direct Water To Ea. Individual Tank. Take all the hot showers you want.
- Icemaker U-Line (New 2016) 25#s Per Day
- Kiss Generator W/Electronic Controller & Extra Set Of Bearings, New In Box
- 2 Each Heavy Duty Heir 130 Amp Super Heavy Duty Interchangeable Alternators
- 2-Each - Link 2000R Charger/Alternator Controllers, 1-Online, 1-New In Box
- 2-Each Backup Alpha 3-Stage Regulators with quick changeover switches.
- 1-Outback Power System Solar Controller
Tankage & Plumbing
- 140 Gallon Fuel Total
- 200 Gallons Water In 3 each S.S. Tanks
- 2-FRP Reinforced Holding Tanks Total Of 50 Gallons, Both W/Mascerators To Pump Overboard @ Sea & Aft Mascerator Has Y Valve That Can Act As A 4th Emergency Bilge Pump
- 1-Rule 3500 Bilge Pump W/Pump Counter System
- 1-Rule 1500 Backup Bilge Pump
- 1-Gusher Bilge Pump
- 2 Par Jabsco Electric Heads & Groco 750 Filters W/Monel Baskets For Deodorizing Head & Lubricating Mascerators
- 2-Sump Pumps, 1-Ea Shower W/Filters Prior To Pumps
- 1-Each Freshwater Inlet W/Quick Disconnect
- 3-Layer S.S. Fuel Filtering System For Cleaning Fuel, Before It Goes Into Tanks
Dinghy, Outboard & Trailer
- Switlik 6-Man Liferaft Mounted in Cannister On Custom S.S. Rail Emergency Launch System (Needs Certification)
- EPIRB 406, (Needs Certification)
- Completely Grounded Boat
- Forespar Lightening Protection System
- Emergency Tiller (Still In Orig. Wrapping)
- Manual Bilge Pump In Cockpit
- Firdell Blipper radar reflector
- Air Horn
- Boat Hook
- Jack lines
- 4-Life Vests
- 2-Life Harnesses
- E120 MOP
- Novurania MX380DFL Hard Bottom, Ships Tender w/Console
- Custom, built-in, extra seat in front of the console that folds down out of the way
- New Instruments (2017)
- Full Green-Trimmed, Double-Sided, Stamoid Tender Cover w/Custom Zippered Areas for Inspection, etc.
- Built-In Inflation System
- (2) Lifeline AGM G27 Batteries, which Charge off the yachts main charging system and are Custom-mounted to the front floor
- 40hp Honda Outboard Engine w/Power Trim
- Honda engine completely serviced
- New Throttle and Shift cables
- New S.S. Prop
- Additional Built-In 12 Gallon Fuel Tank, For A Total Of 22 Gallons of Fuel
Trailer (Updates in 2017)
- New Tires
- Newly Carpeted Runners
- New Bearing Buddies
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and is what the listing broker read on the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
David Jackson CPYB
36 Years Experience in Professional Yacht Sales
Licensed and Bonded Florida Yacht Broker
- Cell: (713) 806-8953
- E-mail: David@LittleYachtSales.com