2011 Sea Ray 260 Sundancer
Excellent condition and priced to sell! Open to trading for a smaller trailerable boat!
- New Raymarine chart plotter (2019)
- New Garmin Striker (2019)
- New windlass anchor (2019)
- New spotlight (2019)
- New Trim Tab System (2019)
- 2 new batteries (2019)
- New Trailer (2019)
- Pioneer 12V AM/FM with audio input and bluetooth (2019)
- Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT /w Bravo III stern drive 300hp with 308 hours
Call the listing broker today. Contact information below.
Basic Boat Info
Price: $45,000 USD
Boat Name: "Crack of Dawn"
Make: Sea Ray
Model: 260 Sundancer
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Dry Weight Measure: 6,667 lb
Nominal Length: 26 ft
Length Overall: 26.58 ft
Norm Nominal Length: 7.92 ft
Engines / Speed
Engine 1 Specs:
- Make: MerCruiser
- Model: 350 Mag
- Fuel: unleaded
- Engine Power: 300|horsepowerhp
Total Engine Power: 300 hphp
Fuel Tank Capacity: 69|gallon gal
Water Tank Capacity: 20|gallon gal
Holding Tank Capacity: 18|gallon gal
Boat Class: Cruisers
Little Yacht Sales
Waterford Harbor Marina 800 Mariners Dr. Pier 6/7
Manufacturer Provided Description
The unbeatable style and functionality of our 260 Sundancer inspires extended trips. Simply trailer it wherever you want to go, then hit the water and enjoy all the ingredients you need for an epic cruise: comfortable V-berth and mid-stateroom, open cockpit with reversible helm seat and wet bar, full galley and head, and plenty of storage.
- Entertaining cockpit design with designated conversation area aft
- Full function helm with designated surface with upgraded Garmin Striker Plus 7CV GPS, Raymarine Axiom 9 chartplotter, Sony Marine sound panel, and search light control
- Upgraded Pioneer12V AM/FM stereo with audio input and Bluetooth
- Kenyon Alcohol Stovetop
- Sharp Microwave above the Galley
- Refrigerator below the sink and stovetop in the galley
- Accent lighting forward
- Fully enclosed fiberglass head
- Standard 110V-30 amp shore power for battery charger, receptacles, and air conditioning/heating
- Convertible V-berth and dinette with dedicated storage for table and filler cushions
- Cherry or maple wood-finish interior cabinetry
- Six stainless steel rod holders on the aft transom
- MerCruiser 5.0L MPI ECT w/Bravo III sterndrive 300 HP
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
Please contact the listing Broker
Office 281-334-6500 Be sure to ask for Stephen