- Anchor Locker
- Built In Rigging Tubes (From Bilge to Helm with pull tapes)
- Carbon Fiber & Kevlar ® Reinforced Deck & Hull
- Closed Cell Foam Flotation
- Exclusive Dot Matrix Non-Skid
- Hydraulic Steering w/ Tilt Wheel & Power Knob
- Insulated Bow Fish Box (5) - Drains Overboard
- Mercury Verado Fuel Filter / Water Separator
- Recessed SS Cup Holders (1)
- SailTech Composite Full Length Transom
- SailTech Foam Filled Fiberglass Stringer System
- Stainless Steering Wheel w/ Power Knob
- Yamaha 10 Micron Fuel Filter / Water Separator w/ SS Base
- 12 Volt DC Accessory Plug
- Accessory Switch Panel w/Circuit Breakers
- Dual Battery Switch
- Electric Horn
- Full Digital Instrumentation
- LED Interior Cockpit Lighting
- LED Navigational Bow & Anchor Light
- Baitwell (20 gal. Aft)
- Built-In Tackle Storage (2 Forward)
- Release Livewell (30 gal. Port Aft)
- Flush Mount Hinges and Latches & Deck Plates
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Bow & Stern Eyes
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Rub Rail
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel Hardware
- Sailfish Engraved Transom Plate
- Stainless Steel Over Composite & Bronze Thru Hull Fittings
- Stainless Steel Propeller(s)
- Stainless Steel Rod Holders (8)
- Wind Screen w/ Stainless Steel Grab Rail
- Large Dash Area (Capable of flush mounting 7 Screen)
- Automatic Bilge Pump (1100 GPH)
- High Speed Livewell Pickup
- Raw Water Wash Down
- Self Bailing Cockpit
- Battery Storage (Aft Starboard)
- Casting Deck Storage Box
- In-Floor Storage (Forward of Console)
- Recessed Rod Storage - Port & Starboard
- Baitwell (16 gal. Console w/ Seat Cushions)
- Captains Chairs w/ Removable Cushions (2)
Many Options Available
ABOUT SAILFISH BOATS
- Talk to the Brokers at LYS about all the Optional Features available to customize your NEW 2100BB!
At its core, Sailfish is a fishing boat designed by anglers for anglers. It is built to withstand the rigors of inshore and offshore environments and is loaded with more standard fishing features than any other boat on the water. We offer a wide range of options that allow you to customize your Sailfish for whatever type of fishing you wish to pursue. From inshore to deep water, 19 to 32 feet, you will find a Sailfish that will accommodate any fishing adventure or family outing.
Every Sailfish has the built-in versatility to be a serious fishing boat one day and a family fun boat the next. With comfortable full bow seating, stowaway tables, abundant storage space, a roomy head and a retractable ski tow bar, your Sailfish transforms into the perfect platform for an exciting family day on the water. Sailfish also provides for family safety with the highest cockpit depth in the industry, designed to keep water outside and people safely inside. Each Sailfish also features the largest recessed cockpit drains in their class, allowing the maximum amount of water to exit the deck, providing for an extra level of safety.
Have you ever been on a boat and thought, Why on Earth did they do that? Unless youre on a Sailfish, the answer is often because they added a feature as an afterthought. We design each boat with intelligent ergonomics from the start. When you reach for something, its there - from cupholders, rod holders and hand-holds to switches, latches and toe rails. Our comfortable seating is ideal for lounging in the shallows or racing the sunrise offshore. All hinges and deck lids are recessed into the mounting surface, providing added safety for your feet. Plumbing and electrical systems are carefully engineered and installed for years of trouble-free operation and easy access.
For more than 30 years, our designers have set the standard for innovation in the industry. Features youll find on many boats on the market today were first spotted on a Sailfish. We continue to push the industry forward ensuring our boats have the best possible layout, design and functionality for anglers and families alike. Sailfish has the most standard premium features in our class and pioneering design elements you wont find on other boats.
10 Year Hull Warranty
Each Sailfish boat comes with a 10-year hull warranty. Our hulls and decks are reinforced with Kevlar and Carbon Fiber for greater durability and the entire stringer system is foam-filled for added safety. All Sailfish boats are built using the best materials and proven manufacturing techniques. From start to finish, there are no shortcuts taken anywhere in the production process. Our quality control team takes great pride in ensuring your Sailfish is examined for flaws and imperfections before it leaves the plant.
Lifetime No-Rot Guarantee
Sailfish uses absolutely no wood anywhere on our boats that means a lifetime free of rotting guaranteed! Our boats are made from 100% composite materials with stainless steel hardware. You will find many beautiful fiberglass boats on the water today that actually incorporate plywood encapsulated in fiberglass, which leaves them vulnerable to rotting. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from Sailfishs all composite construction.
Variable Degree Stepped Hull
Our exclusive Variable Degree Stepped (VDS) Hull design provides the smoothest ride of any fishing boat on the market. Its unique design features three distinct running surfaces. The first has a deep deadrise that cuts through the water and two others that provide lift and stability. In addition, Sailfish has the deepest gunwales in its class, designed to keep passengers safely inside and water out. The beautiful wide bow flare also aids in keeping water from blowing back into the boat. Whether youre idling or cutting through the surf, our VDS hull is the optimal design for a comfortable, safe ride.
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
Let the Professional Brokers at LYS show you how the Sailfish 2100BB can satisfy your Fishing Needs!
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Two Office Locations:
South Shore Harbour Marina
2551 South Shore Harbour Blvd., Pier 13
League City, TX. 77573
Waterford Harbor Marina
800 Mariners Drive, Pier 6/7
Kemah, TX. 77565